Resources and Checklists
Our checklists will help better organize your personal or business taxes and identify potential deductions. If you have any questions about filling out these checklists, please contact us.
Download and complete all the applicable forms listed below. Send all completed forms to Leonard Bruno CPA.
New Client Forms
- 1. Family Consent Form
- 2. Individual Consent Form
- 3. Personal Tax Engagement Letter
- 4. RC59 Authorizing or cancelling a representative – business taxes
- 5. T1013 Authorizing or cancelling a representative – personal taxes
Download the applicable personal, business and/or corporate checklist and/or form and send all completed documents to Leonard Bruno CPA.
Personal Checklists and Forms
Optional depending on need:
- 1. Employment Expenses Tax Checklist
- 2. Home Office Checklist
- 3. Motor Vehicle Expense Tax Checklist
- 4. Real Estate Rentals Tax Checklist
Business or Corporate Activities Checklists:
Digital SignaturesThe Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA or the PIPED Act) is a Canadian law relating to data privacy. It governs how private sector organizations collect, use and disclose personal information in the course of commercial business. In addition, the Act contains various provisions to facilitate the use of electronic documents.
- An electronic signature is "a signature that consists of one or more letters, characters, numbers or other symbols in digital form incorporated in, attached to or associated with an electronic document";
- A secure electronic signature is as an electronic signature that
- is unique to the person making the signature;
- the technology or process used to make the signature is under the sole control of the person making the signature;
- the technology or process can be used to identify the person using the technology or process; and
- the electronic signature can be linked with an electronic document in such a way that it can be used to determine whether the electronic document has been changed since the electronic signature was incorporated in, attached to or associated with the electronic document.